Friday, January 2, 2009
2009
A New Year! We brought in the New Year with the Jensens: Bonnie, Riley and Jack. Todd had to work and Kaitlin attended a teen party. We ate hors d'oeuvres of chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad, shrimp, 7-layer dip, pizza rolls, cheese wontons and other delectable goodies. We played games until midnight. We counted down and listened to the neighbors light off fireworks. We stayed up until 1:30 am playing games and eating. On New Years Day my mom invited us to dinner. She made a pork loin roast with apples, sweet potatoes, and vegies. Cherise brought a caramel apple pie for dessert. We played Pictionary in mother-daughter teams. Fun and funny times. Sky requested that Jayce, Christopher, Brandyn, and Jordan, Tyson, Jackson move closer to us so that he is not the only boy anymore. I told him that I would see what I could do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We would LOVE it if you guys lived closer. Jordan would be in Heaven to have Sky to hang out with. I know Jordan would have competition with Hailey though....she thinks Sky-boy's the funnest!!
Sounds like you had a fun New Years-especially all the good food!!!! We'd give anything if you guys lived closer!!! Love you all so much!!!
Post a Comment