Saturday, April 25, 2009
Lost and Found
A couple of weeks ago Sierra talked me into buying her a corn snake. I put this off for a year before I caved in. All of the kids love him. We had him for one week before Kira forgot to shut the top door of the cage. He (Slitheren, as in Harry Potter) escaped. We looked everywhere for him. To no avail. Grammy refused to come into our house for an hour on Wednesday. I had no idea she disliked snakes but I guess they do look like big worms. We assured her that Slitheren could not make it up the stairs. A week later Kira found him coming out of the den and caught him. He was cold and skinny. We fed him a pinkie...don't ask...and he ate it, slept and was content. I'm happy we found him but if I saw him slither out the front door, I wouldn't be that sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good thing he came out of hiding.
Cute pet...I'll trade ya for a cute dog? Hahaha.
PS. Todd said he called later that he thought. Sorry about that. I'll call ya tomorrow.
Post a Comment