I'm a little behind in blogging but I was in the Middle East for 17 days. That seems to be a good excuse. I went with the Allen's to the countries of Jordan, Israel and Egypt. Pictures coming soon. We were gone from March 25th to April 10th. What an adventure! Thanks mom and Anne for watching my kids!
When I got back, the kids reminded me that we were going to Zion's for Easter. Oh ya... we packed up the car and left Thursday morning. Kira and Robin drove down together. No tickets or accidents. Yippee. I took Sierra and Sky. Cherise, Audrey, Misha and Lexi met up with us on Friday. Christy and Joe were there with their kids (minus Alexis-she is going to college in Oregon). We all had fun shopping, hiking, eating Christy's famous BBQ dinners and plain goofing off. The weather was great. On Sunday, I made a ham dinner and the kids hunted for eggs. The Easter bunny makes it harder every year.
I guess now I need to focus on Spring cleaning and getting things in order.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's so cool! I can't wait to see pictures from both trips!
Post a Comment