Thursday, June 19, 2008
Summer Days
The kids are all in Summer day camps. Sky has been going to movies on Wednesdays and improving his tumbling skills on Thursdays. He got a little crispy-fried last Friday because his Montessori camp started Water Days on Fridays. He said that he put on his swim trunks, grabbed the biggest water gun and ran after kids. He did not think twice about burning. I will definitely lather him up tomorrow. The girls swim every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in their camp. They are getting really dark. I'm jealous. They rock climb, engage in other sports or do arts and crafts projects on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Kira is actually working as a camp counselor and getting paid to have fun. Her first job. Wish we could turn back time and play all Summer again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Summer Camps are always fun for the kids. And how great is that for Kira to get paid to hang out and swim.
I bet Sky's in heaven with the water activities.
Love the update, I want to see pictures too! I miss you guys. I hope you are hanging in there at work - uhhgg. Still hoping you can make a summer visit to OR maybe in August or ??? (July is full)
Post a Comment