I just popped onto your blog tonight to leave a comment saying I was hoping for an update soon...when lo and behold, it was already there! Darling pictures, Lesa. I really like your titles for the pics, especially Kira's-- that is so her. Love ya Kira! Sky boy and Sierra too.
4 comments:
I just popped onto your blog tonight to leave a comment saying I was hoping for an update soon...when lo and behold, it was already there!
Darling pictures, Lesa. I really like your titles for the pics, especially Kira's-- that is so her.
Love ya Kira!
Sky boy and Sierra too.
Waht a beautiful family picture!!!! Cute baby!! WE are soooo thankful you are in our family!!! Love you all so much!!!!
Grammy and gramps
That wasn't John who said waht-it was me. John may not know how to pronounce Warshington, but he can spell what!!! Love grammy
That was a great slide show!
Anne is right, we are SO thankful to have you in our family! We love you.
Post a Comment