Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weekend in San Felipe

I spent an extended weekend in San Felipe, Mexico with my mom, aunt and uncle. We left on October 17th and returned on October 20th. Monday we the day spent flying back(El Centro to L.A. to San Franciso to SLC) Wish I had more time in San Felipe. But we had San Franciso clam chowder and sourdough bread for lunch. Yum.
My mom and I flew into El Centro on Friday early afternoon. Mike and Carol picked us up from the airport. It is a two hour drive to San Felipe. Mike owns a house by the beach in San Felipe. This made the visit so relaxing. Highlights included: lounging at the beach and gathering tons of sand dollars and having a picnic, eating at two great restaurants, eating Mikes chicken chili verde-the best-, swimming in his pool, shopping for souvenirs, having fun in great company. Thanks Mike and Carol for a fun and "profitable" weekend.

1 comment:

Candy McCall said...

That's Fantastic. Well deserved.
Those pics are great...ah, the beach. Looks like a fun house too.