Friday, May 15, 2009

Back To School With Snow White

The Kindergarten classes put on a play today. Sorry grandmas and grandpas, I learned of this last night. The play was based around the theme of Snow White. Notice that Sky was assigned Grumpy and in the last picture he either looks grumpy or bored. He should have been Sleepy...he yawned a lot through the play. But he said his lines nice and clear and he even sang some of the songs. It was really cute. I don't get tired of school plays and sing-a-longs. The kids are so darling. Now its on to first grade. That's my Sky Boy!

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

I totally agree, we can't get enough of school plays either. We just had one a few wks. ago while my parents were here and I couldn't have been prouder with all the talent and effort that goes into those programs. I love it when your child finds you in the crowd and does those little side peeks to make sure you're watching them. :c)

Kudo's to Sky on his part!

Candy McCall said...

Way to go Skyboy. You are growing up soo fast.

Grammy and Gramps said...

Skyboy-wish we had known it was for grandparents, too. Now, next Wed. you have to do the whole program for us!!! I bet you were great!! We love the pictures that your mom posted and we love YOU!!! And of course Kira, Sierra and your mom!!!