Alyssa looked straight at the bunny and said, oh I love him so much, wish we could have 2 puppies. I just corrected her--silly. Bee Doo you are adorable...Sky, how much Candy did you get? You looked Awesome. PS. We we drove to Hurricane this weekend...by way La Vericane, we thought of you and your family. Good think we didn't blink!
Great costumes! Your bunny looks so snuggly and soft. I bet your kids love her. Too bad I'm alergic to bunnies. So are you coming up this weekend??? We hope so.
2 comments:
Alyssa looked straight at the bunny and said, oh I love him so much, wish we could have 2 puppies.
I just corrected her--silly.
Bee Doo you are adorable...Sky, how much Candy did you get? You looked Awesome.
PS. We we drove to Hurricane this weekend...by way La Vericane, we thought of you and your family.
Good think we didn't blink!
Great costumes! Your bunny looks so snuggly and soft. I bet your kids love her.
Too bad I'm alergic to bunnies.
So are you coming up this weekend??? We hope so.
Post a Comment